Owned and operated by cancer survivors, the Faith and Hope Boutique at the Abramson Cancer Center is a full service boutique offering a wide variety of specialty items and services for those affected by cancer. An ABC Accredited Facility, the boutique accepts most insurance.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Location: First floor, South Pavilion, Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine
For any questions or to make an appointment, please call 215-615-3321.
Products and Gifts
We offer a wide range of products and services that help you look and feel your best, including:
- Books, journals
- Breast prosthesis, and bra fittings provided by a certified professional
- Chemo-Care Packs and Mastectomy Mates (available for delivery to home or hospital)
- Gift certificates
- Handcrafted jewelry and gift items
- Lymphedema sleeves
- Selected mastectomy-styled wear: full, partial, post-surgery breast forms, shells, and nipples, customized silicone breast forms and nipples, camisoles and sports bras
- Skin sensitive creams and lotions
- Hair alternatives such as wigs, hats and scarves
- Seasonal clothing
- Comfort items to help every woman feel and fit well in her new body and soul
- Scarf and turban tying techniques
- Wig fittings
We can also special order items for you.
Shop online at the Faith and Hope Boutique website.
We specialize in breast prosthesis and wig fittings. Our specialized fitters have first hand knowledge of your needs and are able to provide personalized assistance to help you find the items and services that you need. Although there is no need for an appointment, we are have them available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
We are now accepting and billing MEDICARE and Blue Cross/Blue Shield (IBX).
Jeanette and Bonnie: Our Story
Jeanette and Bonnie are sisters and co-owners of the Faith and Hope Boutique.
Breast cancer touched their lives from an early age: It claimed their mother at just 35 and their grandmother at 50.
In October 2005, at the age of 39, Jeannette was diagnosed and underwent a bilateral mastectomy followed by chemotherapy and various other treatments. Bonnie, with a strong family history, decided she had little choice but to undergo a prophylactic double mastectomy with reconstruction. While recovering and trying to become comfortable with all the changes, the sisters realized that an immense need existed for a place where people diagnosed with cancer could find products and services to make their lives a little easier.
From these experiences the Faith and Hope Boutique was born.