A Boutique for Survivors, Owned and Operated by Survivors
The Faith and Hope Boutique at the Abramson Cancer Center is a full service boutique offering a wide variety of specialty items and services for those affected by cancer. An ABC Accredited Facility, the boutique accepts most insurance. Stop by Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm for a visit or call to make an appointment at 215-615-3321.
The Faith and Hope Boutique is conveniently located on the 1st Floor South Pavilion of the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine.
Stop in to Shop or for a Fitting - No Need for an Appointment
Our specialized fitters have first hand knowledge of your needs and are able to provide personalized assistance to help you find the items and services that you need.
We specialize in breast prosthesis and wig fittings. We are now taking appointments Monday, Wednesday and Fridays from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
We are now accepting and billing MEDICARE and Blue Cross/Blue Shield (IBX).
Products and Gifts that Make You Look and Feel Your Best
We offer a wide range of products and services that help you look and feel your best, including:
- Books, journals
- Breast prosthesis, and bra fittings provided by a certified professional
- Chemo-Care Packs and Mastectomy Mates (available for delivery to home or hospital)
- Gift certificates
- Handcrafted jewelry and gift items
- Lymphedema sleeves
- Selected mastectomy-styled wear: full, partial, post-surgery breast forms, shells, and nipples, customized silicone breast forms and nipples, camisoles and sports bras
- Skin sensitive creams and lotions
- Hair alternatives such as wigs, hats and scarves
- Seasonal clothing
- Comfort items to help every woman feel and fit well in her new body and soul
- Scarf and turban tying techniques
- Wig fittings
We can also special order items for you.
SHOP ONLINE at the Faith and Hope Boutique website.
Jeanette and Bonnie: Our Story
Breast cancer has touched our lives from an early age. This devastating disease claimed our mother at the young age of 35 and our grandmother at 50.
In October 2005, at the age of 39, Jeannette was diagnosed and underwent a bilateral mastectomy followed by chemotherapy and various other treatments. Bonnie, with a strong family history, decided she had little choice but to undergo a prophylactic double mastectomy with reconstruction. While recovering and trying to become comfortable with all the changes, we realized that an immense need existed for a place to feel good about the heart wrenching choices the cancer experience brings.
From these experiences the Faith and Hope Boutique was born.
For More Information about The Boutique, call 215-615-3321.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm