When Facing Cancer — Knowledge is Power
The Ellen and Ronald L. Caplan Patient Education Center provides educational tools to help patients and families become powerful partners in their care. Offered in a welcoming space within the Abramson Cancer Center at the Ruth and Raymond Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, the Center provides important information about cancer care.
The Center is located in The Ruth and Raymond Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, Abramson Cancer Center West Pavilion, 1st Floor (past the Faith & Hope Boutique) Philadelphia, PA 19104.
The Caplan Center offers the following cancer resources:
- Computers with internet access to find online cancer information
- Access to web-based resources, like OncoLink®, the ACC’s cancer resource on the Web
- Library of medical journals and books
- On–line videos with the latest medical information
- Booklets for all cancer types
- Flat screen television
- Portable gaming systems